Thursday, November 19, 2009

Shopping!

Yesterday I got to go shopping! Although I didn't buy anything it was a lot of fun. I went with 4 ladies whose husbands are embassy emlpoyees. Everyone was really nice and it was so fun to meet new people.

We went to a place about 30-45 minutes outside Tecuigalpa called Vaye de Angeles. They had so many shops with really awesome Honduran items. Paintings, hammocks, jewlery, carved boxes, bags, little girl dresses, scarves, nativity scenes, pottery, etc. I am going to have Joseph take me back so I can buy lots of cool things! Does anyone want anything in particular? Just remember I'll have to bring it back on the plane! We are planning on bringing a little gift for everyone but if there is something bigger you'd like, let me know and I can let you know prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment